Our downloadable resource, Your Alcohol Usage Guide, helps you navigate safer drinking choices, learn tips to support your wellbeing and connect with support services.
This Guide is for you if you:
- are worried about how much or how often you drink alcohol
- feel your use of alcohol is affecting your physical health, mental health, behaviour, and social and emotional wellbeing
- want advice about how to reduce your use of alcohol
- would like to understand other people’s experiences of substance use issues
- want to learn how to connect with support services.
If you’re supporting someone whose use of alcohol worries you, you might also find this Guide helpful. Share the Guide with the person you’re worried about.