If you need help with alcohol and other drug issues, please contact Odyssey House Intake Centre on 1800 397 739.
Everyone seeking admission to an Odyssey House program will first be guided through a 40 minute telephone assessment.
During the assessment you will be asked a range of questions relating to:
- drugs use and drug history
- people who support you and your current living/financial situation
- your mental health and your mental health history
- your family and your past
- your criminal history.
Your honesty is important in answering these questions as they will help us to determine the best treatment for you.
At the end of the phone assessment, and if Odyssey is the right fit for you, a time and date for your admission will be allocated.
You cannot be admitted without having completed the telephone assessment.
Odyssey House NSW accepts clients with a range of legal issues
- In custody referrals
- On bail
- On a bond
- Reporting conditions
- Home detention
- Upcoming court
- Court diversion – MERIT
- Department of Community Corrections Supervision
- Have co-existing mental health diagnosis and be on prescribed medications